3/26/09

Thank You God,

that You are near me. where ever I am You are there. what ever i feel like You are there. when i feel Your presence You are there, and even though i don't feel You where i am, i know, there You are still. when i am alone, in the secret place, there You dwell, and when two or three are gathered in Your name, You are there also. on the farthest horizon, You are there; and beyond the furthest star, You are there still.

You are here inside me, and choose to dwell in the ever essence of my being. in the depths of my heart. and it is known, I am known by You, and You understand me completely. You see the blackness of my flesh and the sin inside my head, and yet, You Love me the same, and You are pleased with ME. nothing could keep me from your love, oh God, and nothing can change how You love me perfectly.

perfectly.

perfectly.

and it is because of this love, that i desire to know you more. it is because of Your love for me that, not only do i exists, but thrive, and search for you. that is what i am designed for isn't it? to glorify You.

Thank You Jesus.

Thank You Jesus.

Thank You Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment